I know I’m a little behind in my daily – er – weekly posts, so please forgive me! I’ve had several requests now to post this recipe, and have been reminded of the fact that I still haven’t by some of my lovely instagram friends, so without wasting anymore time – here it is! (This pudding is paleo too, FYI)
Dietary Info: GF/DF/SF/PA/V and Vegan! (*see notes at end of post for dietary codes)
- 4 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 c. – 3/4 c. organic coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 3/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt, plus a dash more to sprinkle on top
- Organic cocoa nibs
- In a food processor, add avocados, vanilla extract, coconut milk and honey and blend on high until creamy.
- Slowly add in cocoa powder to mixture, while blending on low speed, until desired pudding consistency. Scrape sides of bowl as you go to make sure all mixture is well combined.
- Spoon mixture into 6 serving bowls or glasses (I like to use martini glasses and add a teaspoon of cocoa nibs at the bottom of each glass for an extra little treat).
- Cover with saran wrap, and place in fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.
- When you are ready to serve, add a sprinkle of sea salt on top of each, and some organic cocoa nibs (or dark chocolate chips). Other garnish ideas are mint, tangerine or orange slices, fresh raspberries or strawberries.